- Name: Mareike Stang
- Home Address: ...
- New Zealand Contact Address: c/o Work & Travel Company New Zealand, #23 Victoria Street East, Downtown Auckland 1001, New Zealand
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: ...
- Mobile: ...
- Place and Date of Birth: Mühlacker, 4th June 1986
- Nationality: Federal Republic of Germany
I am a very interested in working with people, especially with children. Because of this I would like to be a teacher in future.
I currently am in New Zealand and I am eligible to work for 12 months on the government's "Working Holiday Visa"-scheme.
During my stay I hope to travel through the country and meet and mix with New Zealanders on a daily basis. Apart from my wish to work with people I would like to be able to pay for the travels at the end of my stay. I believe this will also enable me to learn more about your country, the language, myself and to gain a broad international perspective.
- 1999 – June 2006: economic Grammar School – Fritz-Erler-Wirtschaftsgymnasium in Pforzheim (school leaving examination: “Abitur” – equal to High School Diploma)
- 1996 – 1999: Secondary School - Mörike-Realschule in Mühlacker
- 1992 – 1996: Primary School – Grund- und Hauptschule in Ötisheim
- May 2006 to August 2006: I worked in a shopping center as a cashier in Enzberg, neighbouring town of Ötisheim
- August 2005 to Jan 2006: I served and was a kitchenhand in a Greek restaurant in Ötisheim
- From time to time (since 2003): I was a successful private tutor of a few children at the age of 10 to 13 years and gave them private lessons in English and German to improve their results at school
- July 2001 to July 2003: I was a pieceworker in a little factory in Ötisheim
- Languages: fluent German in speaking and writing (mother tongue); fluent English in speaking and writing; basic knowledge in French
- Teaching swimming
- Basic knowledge in business management and bookkeeping
- Swimming (liveguard at the DLRG – “German – live – rescue – association&rdquo
- Teaching children swimming and have fun with them
- Going out with friends
- Learning about other countries and cultures